Levis High Rise Stove Pipe Jeans
Hand-cut and resewn in L.A., RE/DONE’s High Rise Stovepipe jeans are crafted of blue repurposed vintage Levi's cotton denim. The '90s-inspired pair features a cropped fit and frayed raw-edge hems
- Sits above waist. Straight through hips and thighs.
- Whiskering. Fading. Fraying at raw-edge hems.
- Five-pocket style.
- Belt loops.
- Logo patch at back waist.
- Marigold topstitching.
- Coppertone and silvertone hardware.
* Handmade from repurposed materials, each pair of RE/DONE’s jeans is one-of-a-kind, with a unique distressing and wash. The artisanal craftsmanship will result in slight variations from what is pictured.
- 11" front rise, 27" inseam, 15" leg opening (approximately)
- Please refer to the size chart
Composition & Care
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Made in U.S.
- by RE/DONE
|Shipping||From United States|