W Concept US Inc. and/or its affiliates are committed to protecting your privacy. We respect and take excellent care to safeguard information in our possession. Your preferences for use of your information are our highest priority. W Concept guarantees the information you enter will not be disclosed to any outside organization or third party. By visiting us.wconcept.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
We May Obtain the Following Data
- Your contact information (such as name, phone number and email address)
- Log in information (such as email address and password)
- Payment information (such as card used for payment on orders, cardholder’s name, cardholder’s billing address, expiration date and security code)
- Shipping information (such as name, shipping address and phone number)
- Information provided to prevent fraud (such as copies of driver’s license or photo ID with the payment billing address and card used for payment)
- Record of purchase(s) made on our online Web site (such as order date, items ordered and quantity)
- Information provided by you via social media (such as photographs of our items, hashtags, Facebook, Instagram and blogs)
- Information provided to third parties in connection with us (such as giveaways, promotions, collaborations, marketing campaigns and any other events)
We may use your contact information to contact you about new products, features or special promotions. If you do not want to receive such communications you may remove yourself from the mailing list by logging into your account and opting out of the mailing list.
Ways We Utilize the Data We Obtain
- Administer and preserve your account and register you for our Web sites membership
- Supply services and products you seek
- Preserve a record of purchases made by you on our Web site
- Supply customer service by replying to your questions, comments and concerns
- Interact with you about our merchandises, events, promotions, etc.
- Administer your involvement in our offers, promotions, events, giveaways, etc.
- Preserve against and prevent fraudulent transactions and any other unauthorized charges
Data We Share
Excluding as explained in our Privacy Notice, none of your personal data is exposed or sold. It is possible that we may share the personal data we gather with our parent and affiliate companies and other third parties as explained in our Privacy Notice to interact with you about our merchandises, events, promotions, etc. We may also share this data with our providers who conduct services for the sake of us.
We provide you options on data we obtain for you, ways we utilize and expose the data, and how we interact with you. Below are some options provided
Data Shared with Partners
If you do not wish to share your personal data with our business partner for their own purpose, you may email us to do so.
Emails Pertaining to Marketing
If you do not want to receive such communications, you may remove yourself from the mailing list by logging into your account and opting out of the mailing list
Data Inaccuracies and Access
You may correct or update any incorrect information through your account on our Web site or you may acquire a copy of some data that we keep about you. You may seek to correct any inaccuracies of your personal information by contacting us if you believe that it is incorrect. Please see the “How to Reach Us” section in our Privacy Notice.
Other Web Site Links
For your knowledge and convenience, we may have links to other Web sites on our Web site. The Web site links we include may be managed by companies W Concept is not affiliated. The Web sites we include should most likely have their own Privacy Notice. It should be reviewed as well along with ours as we are not responsible any of the contents on their Web site we ate not affiliated with.
Transfers of Data
We may process the data outside of the country in which you are based including in the United States when we contain personal data about you. We are subject to U.S. laws as this is a U.S. Web site such as those protecting the security and privacy of your information. As mentioned in our Privacy Notice, we will preserve all your personal data.
Ways We Protect Personal Data
We sustain safeguards to help us in protecting any personal data we collect. Please understand that no electronic communication of data can be completely safe. We suggest that when you are done visiting our Web site, to sign out of your account and exit the browser. You should not also share your account information with anyone. Please be mindful that we will at no time ask for your account information such as username or password via email. For further details about security, please see our Security Policy below.
Privacy for Children
W Concept requires our registered users to be at least eighteen years of age as we do not lead our Web sites to children under thirteen years of age. We will immediately remove any personal information that was provided to us once it has been brought to our attention that a user is under eighteen years of age.
Privacy Notice Updates
As we may update our Privacy Notice from time to time, it will be based on our operation changes without any previous notice to you. If any notable changes are made to our Privacy Notice, we will specify with the most updated dates on the bottom of this page and we will inform you by posting a notice on our Web site with the important modifications.
How to Reach US
270 Sylvan Ave. Ste. 2240
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
TEL : 1 (240) 712-5309
January 1, 2021